Because of the PLC Late Start, it was a very ephemeral class period! Here is what we have for homework:
- Read our banned book (try to read about 20 pages a night)
- Read 91-136 (3 questions due tomorrow)
- Symbolic element
- Review SAT 5 and 6
Also today, we have the special privilege of having Mrs. Frisky come in to talk to us about our
Here were some of the tips she bestowed upon us:
- Mention/present your product and share its information/benefits in the best creative way to garner the desired response!
- (Mention product) The name of the movie
- (Info/Benefits) Plot points or cool prestige elements such as the director's or actor's names.
- (Creative) Exciting editing, clever copy, memorable scenes or dialogue, compelling music
- (Desired Response) TICKET SALES!
- Include sensory elements to the movie trailer!
- And lastly, LESS IS MORE!
Before we know it, the bell rings but before we leave, we give a quick thank you to Mrs. Frisky!