- Be confident and passionate about our topic.
- Dress appropriately to what fits your topic (Example- If your talking about fitness it is okay to come in yoga pants, but if your talking about the homeless do not come in with a diamond or glitzy dress).
- Connect to the audience by asking them questions as well as making eye contact.
- You CAN have a note card so try righting your whole speech first and then put down on the note card your main points.
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Do not say you will never find a topic because no matter what there is always something you believe in.
- Be open withe audience!
Sooner then we thought possible the bell rang and it was time to go!
- Read Symphony by Thursday
- Example of Symphony due Friday
- Blog 5 moved to be due Thursday (Remember this video is your choice)
Have a great Tuesday night!