Thursday November 10, 2011 Scribe
As always our Period 5 English Class begun with the perfunctory, “Hello Smith!” After that we quickly progressed into writing our homework down in our planners.
- During class today we: finished editing TIB essays, took the Act Two quiz over Inherit the Wind, and begun reading Act Three. Also, SAT 8 work and quiz was returned.
- HW included: SAT exercises due tomorrow-we will be taking the SAT quiz, Finalize your This I Believe Essay-we will place it in the dropbox tomorrow during class, Podcast of TIB essay due Wednesday
In regards to submitting the finalized version of your TIB essay during class tomorrow:
The location of the dropbox is (Go to start) Sm/Period 6/Dropbox (Yes, it is period 6, not 5-there is no dropbox for 5!)
Save paper and podcast as your first name with last initial (i.e. AudrinaP.mp3)
*Only use your first name and last initial, not written out. We don’t want you to be available for the whole world to stalk!*
Pertaining to How to Podcast:
- Go to school library, visit front desk and politely ask to check out a USB headset, enter editing room
- Plug both headset and your own flashdrive into computer
- Open Audacity and record your essay (Make sure you speak up when recording! No tiny mouse voices!)
- When done recording, go File/Save/File export as mp3 (Make sure that when file is saved, it looks like an iTunes insignia-not Audacity’s insignia.
- Be sure that file is on your flashdrive.
Alright, that’s it everyone! Wow, we’ve been so busy lately-at least tomorrow’s Friday! Woohoo! Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend! J